My Maxims

Le passé c'est le passé, il n'y a pas de raison d'y retourner, sauf de s'en souvenir de temps à l'autre.

Take the water and the moon will be in your hands, touch the flower and its fragrance will never leave you.

The true love has the very opened shining eyes.
The false one is almost completely blind.

The jealousy is the twin sister of the envy and the diffidence.

Tout temps est beau. Tout dépend de l’âme de l’être : elle peut pleurer en plein soleil et rire au froid éternel.

The life is to live and not to suffer

To see the eyes shining of joy and happiness is more than all words of love ever heard

My pain quotidien

I don’t doubt that if you are asked about your favourite dish you find the answer without difficult.
When one asks me about my favourite dish I become very perplexed cause I don’t know if I have one. But my perplexity grows up when one asks me to give the recipe of some russian dish. It doesn’t mean of course that I don’t know the russian cuisine and can’t cook. Simply I don’t pay much attention to food. More, when I have a lot of work I forget about it, and it’s OK. But sometimes I have a true desire to make happy to my family with my cooking. The one thing I hate in it it’s the cooking needs much time. So if I cook I do it always very quickly but with all my love.
And when I have analized the dishes I love I found out that many of them are not russian. It’s very funny but the true. So I’ve done the hot-list of my favourite dishes. Here it is.
1. Caviar sandwich (russian)
2. Borsch (ukranian national dish)
3. Fish soup (russian)


4. Plov (uzbek)
5. Balish (tatar)
6. Fish pie (russian)
7. Pelmeni (dumplings) (chinese)

8. Stuffed pepper (russian)

9. Baked fish (russian)

10. Lobio (georgian)
11. Golubtsy (russian)

12. Pizza (italian)
13. Lemon cake (russian)

14. Tchak-tchak (tatar)
15. Salads with squids or shrimps (russian)
16. Cabbage salade (russian)

Комментариев нет: